Law Office of Barbara Graham, LLC
Local 314-725-7600
Attorney Barbara L. Graham LEARN MORE

At what age can children decide which parent they want to live with?

There is no magic age. Once children are close to teen years their opinion may be considered but the court will consider many other factors. Your attorney should not speak with your children about this but can go to court and get a Guardian ad Litem (an attorney for the children) appointed for them, who will be able to meet with the children and find out their preferences.

If you have other questions about Family Law in Missouri, or need representation on a family law matter, please contact Barbara Graham at The Law Office of Barbara Graham at 314-725-7600 or [email protected]


No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
get started
Providing experienced family law representation in an emotionally supportive environment.

Contact us for Responsive and Effective Legal Representation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy