Law Office of Barbara Graham, LLC
Local 314-725-7600
Attorney Barbara L. Graham LEARN MORE


My ex-girlfriend and I split up before our daughter was born. Now she won't let me see my daughter and she says I have no rights because I am not on the birth certificate. But she is coming after me for support. What are my rights? Without your name on the birth certificate you don't have a lot of rights. The proceeding through the state for child support will not give you visitation rights with your child. A family law attorney can file a Petition with the court to get a declaration that you are the child's father and to establish your visitation rights with your child.
If you have other questions about Family Law in Missouri, or need representation on a family law matter, please contact Barbara Graham at The Law Office of Barbara Graham at 314-725-7600 or [email protected]


No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
get started
Providing experienced family law representation in an emotionally supportive environment.

Contact us for Responsive and Effective Legal Representation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy